Yoshio Kubo – An Internship
Congratulations to our first-year Masters student Bernice Chua, of Singapore, who has just snagged herself a position as an intern at Tokyo label Yoshio Kubo ( Menswear & Ladieswear ). Bernice will be in the menswear department (hopefully) and be able to fulfill her goals of learning and working in menswear. I can’t wait to see all the great things you’ll be working on hit the runway next season.
I hope you learn a lot, and have a great time working at this brand. But please remember to enjoy your summer, too!
(video source: http://www.fashionsnap.com)
- Vibrant Surf-Inspired Photoshoots – The F*cking Young ‘Waves’ Editorial Displays Colorblock Menswear (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Bottega Veneta’s Sandals and Floral Suits: Wtf! (taboofart.com)
- Downloads An Introduction to Japanese Society ebook (onzuqah.wordpress.com)
- Christopher Kane (alainezzeddine.wordpress.com)
- Internships (amadoria.wordpress.com)