William Morris – an exhibition
“My work is the embodiment of dreams” – William Morris.
Legendary Wallpaper Wizard William Morris (1834-1896) is being honored this week in the Resource Center in an exhibition titled “Morris in the Making“. You can see some of his prints and jacquards close up, and touch them! There is also a display of student work using his fabrics, and a documentary being screened about his life. It only runs until the 4th, so please hurry and see it when you have a chance. Please read more about his history on his official site here.
This exhibition is free and open to the public as well.
Sep. 25- Oct. 4 2013. 9:30-6:30
- Historic William Morris pub on the market (oxfordmail.co.uk)
- William Morris, early early Modernist (ohmodern.wordpress.com)
- William Morris (exeterjpc.wordpress.com)
- Useful and Beautiful Homeschooling (minimalisthomeschool.wordpress.com)
- Patterns (darlingbyname.wordpress.com)